Located in Upper Douglas with access from Glencrutchery Road, St. Ninian’s Road and Upper Dukes Road, Noble’s Park is at the heart of the world famous TT festival and other major events and also offers a wide range of facilities.
- Basketball/five-a-side court;
- BBQ area;
- BMX track;
- Bowling (crown and flat);
- Cafe. (Noble's Park Cafe);
- Car parking (free);
- Changing rooms;
- Defibrillator (Pavilion entrance foyer);
- Dog-walking area (off leash);
- Football pitches (available for hire); contact Parks Services on: 696330 for current fiscal charge
- Netball courts (available for hire); contact Parks Services on: 696330 for current fiscal charge
- Orienteering courses;
- Ornamental gardens;
- Outdoor exercise equipment;
- Picnic area;
- Play areas. (Tot Lot and Junior);
- Restaurant (Talk of the Town)
- Skate park;
- Tennis courts;
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities. (Includes disabled unit);
- TT grandstand
At the heart of the park is Noble’s Park Pavilion featuring a 1500 sq ft bistro/restaurant opening onto a terrace and landscaped garden, changing rooms, officials’ rooms, showers, toilets and lockers at ground .
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the opening hours?
Noble’s Park is open all year round.
Is there parking?
The park offers street-side parking as well as a small car park near the restaurant. Parking is also available behind the Grandstand, except during TT and the Manx Festival of Motorcycling.
Does it cost to visit?
Noble’s Park and the Tot Lot are free to visit. Some facilities, however, and the hire of courts etc. may attract a charge. For more information see 'Contact Details'.