Douglas Borough Council has three conference and community facilities available for hire.
Each venue has the flexibility to provide the ideal setting for functions as diverse as wedding receptions, charity and community events, conferences, training sessions, seminars and corporate hospitality. All venues provide disabled and lift access.
They are the Council chamber and committee room in Douglas town hall and the Meadows Pavilion at Douglas golf course.
Hire charges for Douglas Town Hall Council Chamber per four-hour session (Monday to Friday only):
- Morning (9-1) £268.85 (inc vat). Registered charity rate £135.50
- Afternoon (1-5) £268.85 (inc vat). Registered charity rate £135.50
- Evening (after 5pm) £310.55 (inc vat). Registered charity rate £155.30
- Morning and afternoon £400.15 (inc VAT). Registered charity rate £200.10
- Afternoon and evening £400.15 (inc vat). Registered charity rate £200.10
Hire of Committee Room (Monday to Friday only) £111.50 (inc vat).
Please contact Mike Vipond on: 675952 to enquire about available hire and prices for Meadows Pavilion at Douglas Golf Course.
For full details see 'Useful Links' opposite.