Summerhill Glen has a new ‘after dark’ look.
Douglas promenade dates from the late 1800s when Loch Promenade was completed in 1882.
Douglas is rich is historical sites and landmarks.
Douglas Head is a grassland area, home to the Camera Obscura and a wealth of footpaths and open land.
Summerhill Glen is owned and maintained by Douglas Borough Council
General Enquiries:Town HallRidgeway StreetDouglasIsle of ManIM99 1AD
Tel: 01624 696300Fax: 01624 696400Email:email@example.comCalls may be recorded for quality and training purposes
Town hall opening hours:Mon to Fri 8:45am to 5:15pm.Out of hours emergency number:01624 671100
For additional contact details, please click here